The Embrun Veterinary Clinic was founded in 1974 by Dr. Gilles Gratton as a mixed animal practice and was located at 1110 Notre-Dame Street in Embrun, Ontario.
The clinic was sold to Dr. Marc Levesque in 1996 and moved to a new building at 651 Notre-Dame Street in December 1999. Dr. Steve Dorais (2008) and Dr. Lucie Decoeur (2009) joined Dr. Levesque’s farm animal veterinarian team. After 5 years together, these 3 veterinarians are now equal partners in what is now known as the Embrun Veterinary Services.
In addition to our office in Embrun, we also have a service center at 100 Laflèche Boulevard in Casselman since 2011. Our two offices offer the same laboratory services, samples shipping and medication pickup point for all our clients.
Best quality veterinary services in Eastern Ontario. The team is professional and dedicated.